1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

There you go. You are officially no better than those people. Congratulations.

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Please. You're a one-trick Clydesdale.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Let's see how many conservatives join him in twosies, twosies ...

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I never said I was "better," but if that's the game they want to play, I'm going to kick their ass at their own game.

They always go on and on about how they are sick of "political correctness." Fine. I was around in the Sixties, kiddies. You're playing in the big leagues now. Buckle up your chinstraps, snowflakes.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's been asserted that Steve Bannon tries to,suck his own cock. I think Kellyanne has a better chance of suck his own cock.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

You do understand that "not liking Barry's policies" is completely different from this new Trump world. Right?

lakefront likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Thank you for establishing, again, that you're an awful person.

9. heyabbott

I am Christ the Messiah compare to trump.
    She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions," Trump said in a CNN interview. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever

10. heyabbott

Flying home from Germany on July 8 aboard Air Force One, Trump personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said he and the Russian lawyer had “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children” when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations. The statement, issued to the New York Times as it prepared a story, emphasized that the subject of the meeting was “not a campaign issue at the time.”
    The claims were later shown to be misleading. Washington Post

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

If a single Republican congressional member publicly urged impeachment, a single one, the mountain would start to move.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yep. At some point they start heading for the lifeboats, and then it'll be a stampede.

Watergate went kinda like that. When the smoking gun tape came out, it became a fire drill.

Deep down inside some republicans have to be thinking, "How do we terminate this fucker and leave ourselves some kind of believable escape hatch?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.