1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

WH briefing is great today. They brought in Stephen Miller, the smarmiest person in the administration, to talk immigration.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

See, his storyline didn't really draw me in too much and I think they're making a mistake trying to make him a main character again. Nobody cares about S-Mill. S-Mill is early 2017. Mooch brought the thunder and the viewers expect them to up the ante again. They should've killed off S-Mill's character back earlier in the season and brought in Mooch's evil twin Smooch.

melock and bigpern23 like this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

So are they frying steaks, or is a steak fry about those undercooked potatoes.

You guys have mentioned where they are, not what they are.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Because no statement can come from the White House unless there's something that makes it all about him.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

This is what terrifies me: He thinks he's doing awesome.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I prefer skinny French fries myself. but steak fries can be OK with ketchup.

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Stephen Miller is a complete snake, but he is 10x better than Spicey or the Huckstress.

ADD: And then he picks a fight at the end of the press conference. Guess he needs more seasoning on the farm.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I disagree. Spicer often looked like he knew what he was saying was complete bullshit and just bulled ahead anyway on sheer determination. Huckabee can't control her face. She often looks like she has a mouthful of sour milk, but she arches that brow and persists.

Miller goes all in, full Goebbels. He's a true believer. He acts completely sincere no matter how odious the tripe that he spews is.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Precisely.
    As someone asked, where are the peach farmers in Georgia going to get help? If I recall, didn't the state government there relax restrictions or otherwise look the other way to allow the unwashed into the state to help with a recent crop? Not very conservative, was it?

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.