1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Mueller's Grand Jury is focusing on financial crimes and conspiracy. I have to think that he already has Trump's tax returns, both business and personal, as part of that investigation.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Riptide and dixiehack like this.
  5. Starman

I'm sure they're filled out very neatly in pastel crayon.

6. Starman

Having a "president" who lies every time he opens his goddamn mouth is a pretty dangerous precedent in itself.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

You joke, but I've seen that discussion pop up online. Complete with historical references to the percentages of non-white people who would have been serving in that area at that time.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The "hold my beer" thing is pretty much everywhere these days, but I still liked this one, talking about how the impaneling of a grand jury takes the investigation into a new, serious and precarious stage:

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I did notice a couple black French soldiers, and as for women, a few nurses, mostly on boats that ended up sinking later in the scene.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I don't believe for a second that this strategy would have done anything but make things even worse for Hillary.

I don't pretend to know what Dems next move should be but between the Yanks and Q's (smart people that are too concerned about jerseys) and the stupid but well meaning and scared uneducated voters, Trump could do anything and sit pretty. I do agree that Dems have become insufferable weenies and need to understand that perfect shouldn't be the enemy of good.

I do feel pretty confident that deep down Yank and Q are feeling pretty shitty about their choices. This is on you and history will not look fondly upon you. But I have been out drinking all night and listening to really good Blues so what the fuck do I know.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.