1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Oh, what do white people know?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This was about replacing 10 pounds of dogshit on your carpet by burning down your house and having 42 million meth heads urinate in the remenents of your foundation before they take a group shit on your lawn

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Huffington Post’s Yashar Ali is reporting that over a dozen sources have told him that Fox News host Eric Bolling sent unsolicited images of his genitals via text message to at least three female colleagues of his. One of these images, sent to someone who says they replied to Bolling and told him “never to send her such photos again,” was seen by at least four people who have spoken about its existence to HuffPo. Eight other people also said that the recipients of the photos had spoken to them about it.

So much for the party and side of “family values.”

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What a great collaboration.

5. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

Not for me and not for anyone I know that voted for him. You underestimate a lot of very smart, educated people. But that's been typical of the media recently.

6. Doc Holliday

Stay classy! ;)

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

You severely overestimate the importance of yourself and your circle of friends.

heyabbott and Hermes like this.
  8. Doc Holliday

LOL, You guys sure are an angry bunch. But that's fine, you gave me a good laugh.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

What was the country's world status when your generation began to become adults? National debt? Was the infrastructure up to date? Pensions well-funded?

Where is all that now?

The defining trait of your generation is soaking up everything you can for yourselves today on the assumption that someone will fix it tomorrow, then refusing to let the person fix it when tomorrow comes because you don't want to be inconvenienced.

Yeah, we are a bit angry. Because you're unparalleled fuck-ups.

SnarkShark, melock and Iron_chet like this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What are you, 14?

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Haha, I was going to ask if he was 12.

cjericho likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.