1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Or maybe it's literal. I didn't watch the video.

Johnny Dangerously and QYFW like this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Damn. I really thought one of you would come up with a fun response to this one. That was extremely disappointing. Do better the next time somebody puts one on a tee for you.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That was better than snark's, but really, it says more about you than it does about me.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

LOL. I had testicular flu.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

While you're chortling, professor, what exactly about that statement would you like to dispute?

The borders of our nation are not exactly airtight. If NK builds a nuke the size of Fat Man from Nagasaki, they could smuggle it in on a ship. And then it's on a semi truck and they can drive it wherever they want.

Park the truck, set a timer, drive 100 miles away and enjoy the fireworks.

NK firing an ICBM at us is probably one of the last things we really have to worry about.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Haven't we heard the same thing about terrorists and dirty bombs for years? The border is definitely porous, but our intelligence has been pretty good (so far) about detecting such foreign assholes. It's still the mcveighs of the world who worry me the most. Stopping a punk who is already here is much tougher

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much thinking not many freighters embark from North Korea and wind up calling at Los Angeles or Seattle.

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. Starman

Whether the nutjob comes from Pyongyang or Pocatello doesn't really matter.

11. Starman

It's not likely they would make a nonstop direct run.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

The vast majority of NK's exports are minerals and similar commodities, and the great bulk of these go to China. You think China's gonna let NK route a shipping container through its ports and then on to its biggest customer? Are you out of your fucking mind?

NK couldn't get a zip drive into the U.S. without someone noticing it and acting on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.