1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I still say probably not. But odds are a lot higher than I like

Machine Head likes this.
  2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

He's like if someone put in that position did absolutely everything right, he could actually do a decent, perhaps even good, job. Except it's the exact opposite of that dealing with every single thing, every single day. It really is amazing

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh, for fuck's sake. So he just impetuously did that on the spur of the moment?

The man thinks he's still playing a part on a reality show. He doesn't get that this is all really real. He's now got people sleeping on eggshells tonight in Guam, Hawaii, South Korea and Japan because President fuckbrain unexpectedly on a whim decided to improvise a threat of nuclear warfare.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

It really is stunning how he fucks things up all day, every day.

And he's our President.

Johnny Dangerously and lakefront like this.
  6. Starman

Urgle burgle ooogah chocka we got big nukes ooh ooh my dick moved.

dixiehack and Riptide like this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

What amazes me is the shock this news is making; why would anyone assume otherwise? It was pretty obvious he was talking, like he usually does, in off-the-cuff soundbites. And it's pretty obvious anyone not named Bannon in the Administration would have never written such an inflammatory statement.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Maybe future presidents won't ignore foreign policy, for fear of the next guy in the seat not having any clue how to handle a clusterfuck created by concerted ignorance of reality.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I have to agree with you -- or, at the very least, a nuclear incident. I'm betting NK sends something over Japan and towards Guam and it blows up on re-entry and it's proven to have been carrying nuclear or chemical weapons on it. Then what does the west do?

I'm also not discounting what you seem to be hinting at in the second half of your post...I think his unhinged but not surprising, given the source, statements he made yesterday increase the odds that some US intel or defense agency finds a new Lee Harvey Oswald in their midst. Or, maybe Israel or the UK or even China does.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

And yet his supporters? He can do no wrong. Still convinced the results would be the exact same if we had a re-do tomorrow. I have yet to hear a Trump supporter say, "I screwed that one up."

[​IMG]

11. Starman

It's not improvised. It's distraction because Mueller is getting warm.

bigpern23 and HanSenSE like this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Nobody on either side of the aisle admits stuff like that. You're wasting your time with these posts.

SpeedTchr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.