1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You're hoping for an assassination?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yah, yah, yah, it's the n****er's fault. We know.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Dude. It's a message board - they are made for wasting time! That's what all of us are doing.

And I admitted I was wrong about an election once, MANY years ago

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

YAAF

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The rush to defend this as some sort of considered play to contain NK sure seemed to believe otherwise

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'd be surprised if the results weren't different tomorrow. Don't overlook the "she's got it in the bag, why show up?" effect

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Outing alert: heyabbot is from North Korea.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

See also: The "he was only joking" defense.

Good grief, how long will the GOP keep covering for this clown?

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Countries throughout the world don't respect us anymore, folks. It's a disaster. It's a disaster.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Given that you can't seem to master vowels, I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension skills are so poor.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That's not a new phenomenon. I swear, it's like all you geniuses didn't bother paying attention the past eight years. Trump appears to be the "cowboy" that all the Chicken Littles on the left portayed Bush as, so that's not reassuring. But the world didn't undergo a massive metamorphosis since January. The North Korean situation especially goes back decades. That Obama was not concerned with foreign policy other than to occasionally wag his finger at America is a big part of why Trump is faced with more aggression from North Korea. You can't be an absentee landlord for eight years and then blame the new guy because the foundation is shakier than ever.

Again, this is why no president should blow off foreign policy. You never know who's going to inherit our various global messes.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Forever. Elected Republicans care about owners of coal mines and legacy industries and insurance companies providing them with campaign contributions, insider information and free vacations not about the country as a whole or the real interests of their constituents. New industries, new capitalists, like non fossil fuel energy companies, computer companies, technology companies are not republican contributors and therefore not real capitalists. Kohls department store employs more Americans than the coal industry, but retailers are democrats so they don't care about that business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.