1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nina Burleigh:

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Bold move to march on a college campus when the students aren't there.

Also, when I saw those torches I did hope those racists would DIAF.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Pretty sure you're wrong there ... Divide the mass of a paperclip (about 1 gram) by the total mass of the planet. That ratio -- 1/(5.98*10^27) -- is larger than the one you've typed. :D

QYFW likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

They are a matter in dispute, with one federal judge finding them unlawful but staying the ruling as it winds through the appeals process. And it is not like Trump is taking a stand on principle and cutting them off at once because he feels it is the right thing to do. He is stringing everybody along from month to month on whether he will continue them because he gets off on making everybody nervous and displaying his dominance. It resembles a child pulling the wings off an insect and it leaves the market in a state of constant uncertainty, which is usually a huge no-no among the big bidness types that ordinarily love them some Republicans in control.

Riptide likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Cosplay with real firearms for most.

But remember the outrage about the DHS report about veterans joining fringe groups when they got home?

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The important thing is that they aren't black and near a polling place in a black neighborhood. Then it would be wrong.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Because of all the rallies throughout the United States?

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yet the CSR subsidies are in place and integral to creating an affordable and competitive marketplace. Maybe a good first step in fixing healthcare would be for Congress to appropriate the CSR subsidies to keep insurers from fleeing and keep consumer prices from rising?

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

10. YankeeFan

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

From a straight journalism point of view, I would not have given these morons the whole front page. Thoughts?

12. YankeeFan

A national story, in your town, with good pictures?

I think they probably handled it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.