1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This shouldn't "hurt." This actually makes me feel pretty good. The black officer is protecting the core principle of our country.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I imagine these assholes have gathered from all over. As someone said, right-to-work states would make it easy to shitcan them.

I would also guess most places have a code-of-conduct policy that this would clearly violate.

It just might turn out Bob from accounting had his picture on the front page of the paper showing him to be a white supremacist. That would be a bit uncomfortable at the water cooler.

And if some of these assholes are rightfully fired? They'll get help from the ACLU that I'm sure the detest.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Donny in his element likes this.
  3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

That picture makes me feel pretty good, and it hurts.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

That's a Pulitzer-worthy image.

6. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

And related, we should feel pretty good as a country that both sides are in agreement on denouncing these idiots. Granted, there's the issue of the president's inability to grasp the gravity of things and speak with any moral clarity, but there is no groundswell of support for these extremists.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Some anonymous weekday after all the out of town white trash is gone, the good people of Charlottesville and UVa need to head down to the Lee statue with crowbars and sledgehammers and chains and several heavy duty pickups and take care of this shit themselves. Bloodshed over a graven idol. What a fucking disgrace.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I've grown away from Bob Dole's political positions but I'm fine knowing that's the first guy I ever voted to make president. A true patriot and hero, and long before that speech too.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I at least know one person in this pic has a job.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I can't even see @YankeeFan defending his boy on this one.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Really?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.