1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I often wonder how many people there are who, like me, wake up every day and, until we remember Donald Trump is president and that this is our reality now, things feel almost normal (but off, somehow), and then we remember, and it's like being punched in the gut all over again. And it's as hard to wrap the mind around as it was on Nov. 9. Every morning. Every day.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I wish that was my biggest worry.

YankeeFan and SpeedTchr like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I just thought of this. Those alt-right scum shouting anti-Semitic slogans want some of the president's grandkids eradicated. And he still won't call out and condem their evil by name. That's how indebted he feels to them.

HanSenSE and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes, the wording is disturbingly imprecise, as if the actual explanation is much worse and they don't want to say it out loud right now.

If it was believed to be essentially an accident, you'd think they'd say so.

5. Starman

His fat fucking stinking slob butt buddy Bannon is one of them.

That shows you the high regard in which he holds the devout Jewish faith of the Kosher Cuckold, Jared.

Of course, he's always shown the respect he has for Jared, every time he whistles for the Pretty Princess to report naked to the gold-plated royal Jacuzzi, and tells Jared to wait outside and hand-launder his boxer shorts.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

7. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Contrary to earlier reports the car in the terrorist attack was a Dodge Challenger not a similarly styled Dodge Charger. It also did not have a confederate flag painted on the roof.

8. dixiehack

9. Starman

Very good. In that case, how was it "related" to the rally? Are helicopter crashes a fairly regular occurrence otherwise? I've been led to believe for some time they're pretty rare.

Oh, and also, that seems to be a warp-speed-fast investigation of the crash.

Usually it takes more than a couple hours to ascertain the cause.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Least shocking news is it appears to have had Ohio plates

11. dixiehack

Those usually belong to good ole boys never meanin' no harm.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Guessing they meant it wouldn't have been in the air if not for the rally. Bad choice of words if so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.