1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No, but I think it's possible that white supremacist dipshit Billee Bob Bodeene might have been worked into a lather watching things on teevee, heard a copter flying low outside, looked out the window and saw it, a big STATE PO-LICE copter, and he decided to grab Pappa's deer rifle and show the guvvmint they can't come flyin over his house whenever they feel like it. FREEDUM!!!

Did it happen that way? Nah, probably not. But we have hordes of Billee Bob Bodeene's just itching to take back their FREEDUM!! And all it takes is one.

2. Starman

Not "by far." The other days this week in which he threatened nuclear war were close.

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

No Billy Bob's in the neighborhood the copter went down. Trust me. Chris Long's the biggest redneck who can afford to live around those golf courses and tennis resorts.

4. Starman

Fucko's support is pretty high among the golf-club set. And skeet shooting is big among that bunch.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Whenever there's some chance that blue America and red America might come together ... there'll always be @Starman standing athwart unity and yelling "Moooslim Neeegro!"

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
  7. Starman

FOAD

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The reality is a big enough horror. It got phrased poorly in initial reports but they've come out and said no foul play suspected. Enough with the conspiracy bullshit

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

ESAD

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Well, we're still waiting for Fucko to blame this whole mess on Obama. That's coming up soon I am sure.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Ease up on the acronyms, everyone. We are for the most part people of goodwill 'round here. And I like @Starman, even though DaughterQuant is off-limits to his nephew.

Donny in his element likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.