1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He won't because deep down he is them and deep down he knows he won because of them.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I sincerely doubt there's any 'deep down' with trump. He is shallow in every way. There's no sarcasm or irony with trump, no nuance. He's completely open, it's just rational people can't understand how someone so facially devoid of intellect can be anything but a bad game show host

3. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You'll want to check out @YesYoureRacist on Twitter, which is IDing all of the assholes in these photos. In at least one case there was a nice comparison of their Nazi rally photo alongside their older photo posing with Trump.

Big Circus and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  5. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. It figures nothing is new on the internet. I still think this would be entertaining if a mainstream site like Deadspin picked this up, organized this, and added a heaping helping of snark. (Meh, never wanted to learn/join Twitter)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Guess what, guys, there's a reason your ideological predecessors wore those stupid looking hoods over their faces...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  7. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Let's be brutally fucking honest.

Trump isn't speaking out specifically about the nature of these assholes because he doesn't want to lose their support.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The victim today was an attractive white girl, so the media will care for more than a day.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump can't win without these assholes.

Democrats and decent humans must rise up and kick him out. And hope Mueller has the smoking gun.

After today, there is no credible argument that Trump is fit for office.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Not to be argumentative, but I'm not sure why today is the last straw for anyone. His actions today fit with his behavior for as long as I can remember.

11. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I actually don't care that Trump hasn't said much, or the right things, about this. Invariably, he does better, and is better off, the less he says, and especially, the less he tweets.

As far as whether he can win without these assholes, well, he already has won, for this election cycle, anyway. And does anybody really think he's going to care whether he gets re-elected? He will not -- care, or get re-elected.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Actually, Republicans (the responsible ones, yo?) must rise up and kick this psychotic fucktard out.
    Their little experiment has failed miserably. And it gets worse week by week. ... So what's next, Fucko?

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.