1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'll believe he isn't re-elected when I see it

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Someone wanna give me the spin on "cherish our history" from Trump that isn't him explicitly siding with the Nazis on the nominal issue of their rally?

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So that explains why Charlie Brown kept getting rocks.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Agreed. There was no credible argument to be made that Trump was fit for office on the day he announced his candidacy.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I love all you men. Don't ever forget it.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And the one organized military force to attempt the armed overthrow of the United States in over 200 years.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If it's not about him, he doesn't give a flying fuck, or he makes it about him. You know the drill by now, dammit.

9. HanSenSE

Or they're a solid 6*, then you can grab them by the pussy.

* - sj.com scale, of course.

10. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

Paraphrasing a great quote on Twitter tonight: if you're a white male and you feel burdened by society, it's because you failed despite countless advantages and can't bring yourself to admit it.

Also, when are more conservatives going to ask the supposedly pro-military white nationalists why they're so eager to spit on the graves of the Americans who defeated the Nazis the first time around?

11. HanSenSE

We've been saying ever since it was first broached in the golf topic that playing comforter in chief is not his strong suit. This is just the latest, but most public, example of that. Yeah, Obama could be wishy-washy at times, but in this moment, Trump is the wishy-washiest.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  12. HanSenSE

Over the last few weeks, it's becoming clear to all, except to the true Trump believers, that the emperor has no clothes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.