1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Good answer. I retract my criticism due to ambiguity.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Stain, we are about due for one of those 'panics' we all read about in high school. Those crises responded to far less serious stimuli than the ones we've been presented with.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Even Pence got this one right.

This was a football laying in the endzone. Instead of falling on it, Trump somehow managed to kick it backwards 100 yards and safety himself.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Creator of Godwin's Law ...

5. Michael_ Gee

Many many conservative, very conservative Republicans of my acquaintance are thoroughly decent people I'm glad to know. But it's getting closer every day to where it's a simple deal. You can't support Donald Trump and be anything but a piece of shit our country and the planet would be better off without.

Big Circus and heyabbott like this.
  6. 3_Octave_Fart

I made that bargain months ago. No equivocation. There are now literally life and death consequences at play.

Big Circus likes this.
  7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Uh oh, I'm detecting a return of Die In A Fire Gee.

8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

LOL. Or what? You'll savage me in a message board debate? OH MY STARS.

Riptide likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Well. I was wrong about Q, whose politics are so much more idiosyncratic than I believed. But really, if you're going to stand with nazis, you're standing with people my elder relatives killed without compunction.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

11. 3_Octave_Fart

I have taken some stock of Trump voter friends I have quietly disavowed. I can understand the military personnel, random guys from high school who never maximized their potential.
    But people like my sweet, hot college girlfriend and my mother's kindly elderly neighbor - no, I can't. I don't get it.

12. Michael_ Gee

Planned vigil in Charlottesville for Heather Heyer moved to Facebook Live due to credible terrorist threat. These people must be either detained or face the consequences of resisting arrest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.