1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

If they put down a different interest rate on the contract than what the real rate was, that's not my fault. And it's illegal.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

imagine being so much of a failure in your life that being a white male is hard for you.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Funny, I only saw one side kill somebody.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What would @RickStain do with this guy?

He doesn't appear to be a Jihadist. He's just a mainstream Muslim Imam preaching hatred against Jews.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Nah. This is a great political move. Only makes his people love him more.
    His district is 76 percent white and aside from Charlottesville area, relatively low in education. This is a great way for him to whistle Dixie, knowing he won handily in 2016 while getting beat 2:1 in C'ville but winning the other counties in the district by the same margin. Also a great way to stick it to the damn librul elites, who love education. About 51 percent of adults ≥25 in C'ville-Albemarle have a Bachelor's degree or higher. In the rest of the district? The real Americans? About 21 percent. And, as I said, those damn libruhl elites, who have all that fancy book stuff that might dare tell us that the world might be older than 10,000 years of age, didn't matter in the ballot box. He'll be more than happy to pander to the real Americans in his constituency, whose love of Confederate symbols makes them true patriots.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Curious: Do you think you can be successful in America without a college degree? Second, if you have a degree but are employed in a dying industry, how smart are you?

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

When he crosses the line from praying for God to do it to advocating his people do it, charge him with the anti-hate-speech laws I'm going to be allowed to write and enact.

10. RickStain

I dunno if this board is the right place for that meme. Or at least it might be the perfect place.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Again, did the opposition invite the Klansmen and Nazis into their town for a chat only to ambush them?
    Of course there's violence on both sides. That doesn't mean there's equal culpability. One side came in chanting slogans calling for the eviction of people of certain races from the United States of America. That one side came armed and glorifying a regime that killed millions upon millions of people not terribly long ago. The other side did not chant slogans vilifying people for their race or national origin, only for their repugnant views.
    One side killed a person. The other did not.

Riptide, Smallpotatoes and RickStain like this.
  12. RickStain

Even if the death had been going in the opposite direction, the culpability would have been the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.