1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

How do you know this?

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The definition of "liberalism" in today's world is anything that does not serve the white nationalism; liberal media? Whatever is not espousing white is great; trying to report accurate, objectively.

The alt-right, learning from the GOP of the 2000s, has put everyone on their heels because instead of answering others' questions and queries, simply ignores them and makes affirmative statements. Best defense in a discussion? Don't respond and simply make an accusation.

Its time for our country to take account of ourselves and demand, not ask, demand that people follow our laws and act accordingly.

Don't as the POTUS to be presidential, demand that POTUS act like a president.
    Demand that he put the interests of the country ahead of his interests.
    Demand that he put the interests of the country ahead of those in Russia.
    We deserve that much; we have sacrificed our hard work, and even our relatives in armed conflict, to get our country to where it was before Trump became POTUS.

We deserve a POTUS who will serve our country.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Interesting theory.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Okay, I went a bit over the skis but I hope you get the gist.

Walking around today, I hate that anyone even looks at the color of anyone's skin. We are all Americans, we are where we are because of immigration. Immigrants have driven our economy since our country's inception. We are different colors because of immigration (except for slavery and the persecution of Native Americans).

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

More fun with Fucko, etc. ...
    [​IMG]

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

They're looking to belong to something and rebel against something else at the same time. That they pick the most pernicious groups to join...well, it pisses me off, but it also triggers the "why?" and "what the fuck?" questions in my head. It's ruinous. It's mayhem. It's wrong, of course, but way beyond that, too. It's a philosophical equivalent of drinking bleach. This stuff eats the human soul.

Some of it lives on message boards. Some of it is on Twitter, the shithouse of discourse. It's all ugly.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I saw this definition in the dictionary. YF's photo was right there next to it. :cool:

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Which is extra appropriate because half the shitheads in the Pier One Putsch looked like extras from a Coen Bros. period piece.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So, Congress is toast?

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Of course. Remember Trump thinks he's smarter than anyone else. If only the advisers would try to think like they think Trump will think. Then we'd get a rational response?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.