1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2017 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rainman, Dec 29, 2016.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm probably going to hell for laughing so hard at that -- holy crap, Batman.

sgreenwell and Batman like this.
  2. KYSportsWriter

Cass cutting his best promo right here.

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

How vicious. Bray just had Finn roll around in a pool of strawberry sundae sauce.

Tommy_Dreamer likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, Bray doing his modern-day impression of Henry Godwin sets things up nicely for the future,

5. Baron Scicluna

When Flair does meet God (hopefully not for a while, though) do you think he'll rip off his wings and drop an elbow on them?

Yeah, I'll join all of you in hell.

6. nietsroob17

Great. Thanks to the Revival being out of commission (again), we get the Hardys lumped with Jason Jordan for a probable 6-man at SummerSlam.

7. nietsroob17

[​IMG]

sgreenwell and Baron Scicluna like this.
  8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You deserve $1 million internet dollars if you had Mean Gene as the last one standing in that group's death pool.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This Shield angle ... any reason Roman Reigns' name has never popped up, even though they're all on the same show, wrestling at the same venues? Trying to come up with a reason they've steered clear of that, but I'm coming up empty.

Oh, and Breezango is still the best thing in tag-team division, either brand. They need some belts, so they can incorporate that into Fashion Police skits.

10. KYSportsWriter

Probably because Reigns is in the title storyline for now. I can see them start dropping hints about a full reunion after this push ends.

11. Baron Scicluna

I think he has already teamed with Rollins a few times already, and character-wise, just pretty much seems content to not trust him, but just move on. Ambrose's character took the breakup more personally.

12. nietsroob17

It's laughable how much of a pipsqueak Alexa Bliss is next to those three. Her eyes are even with their elbows.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted