1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Reading several takes on the protestors just wanting to preserve a tribute to the old South, but that it has nothing to do with slavery, etc.

Well just what the fuck does it mean, then? What other possible qualities of "the old South" could you possibly want to pay tribute to? Mint juleps and fancy parasols?

Most of the place was a huge, swampy or wooded shithole that could only be tamed by bringing in masses of unpaid slave labor, since whitey wasn't about to do that work.

If you have fond feelings for "the old South" you're nothing more than an apologist for slavery. Period.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

At this point, I think I prefer he's racist. Then all this makes sense. Terrible, terrible sense.

If he not a racist, he's just dumb. Even dumber than I thought. If that's possible.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Both.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Faith Advisory Council - fully intact

Boy that Liberty at UVa football game on Nov. 10 ought to be a real hoot.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's pretty dumb.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This image stands out the most and I haven't really heard too much commentary on the channels describing just how many Nazis were marching in that sea of hate flames.

It's like Game of Thrones gone reality TV.

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 2.04.14 PM.png

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That's why this is such a problem for them. White America needs the KKK so they have something to loudly denounce, that way they know they aren't racist, they're just *really* concerned with the unfairness of affirmative action, border security and voter fraud.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It was a very small group guys. A dozen or so masturbating loners. That's all.

I know it for a fact, because I read it right here!

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

How did this thing get organized? How many actually did march? Have there been estimates?

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Getting warm.

But say the name.

SAY IT.

Or this fascist pig will take the party you've spent your whole life in, down in flames.

SAY IT.

TigerVols and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

This image came to mind again right away ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.