1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Nixon walking the halls talking to the paintings was some weird shit, but I get the feeling Donald is about to turn pro.

#GWBHST

CD Boogie likes this.
  2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't think he knows it. I think he thinks that it's going remarkably well and the media is spreading #FakeNews.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Isn't western heritage nothing more than a few old cowpokes in Arizona, New Mexico and California talking about horses and saddles?

Baron Scicluna and YankeeFan like this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

There's a Senate primary runoff to stump for in Alabama. I expect him down here sometime in the next six weeks.

5. poindexter

I was with you until all the businessmen quitting his councils. That one has to hurt.

His racism is a side hobby for him. He still considers himself a businessman par excellence.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And killing Injuns.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I posted this yesterday but it got lost in the maw of the press conference of all time.

Mueller and his team are coming up with a whole lot more than they probably even thought was there. I could see resignation/no-prosecution as some kind of plea bargain.

8. Machine Head

That's the thing, people he sees as peers turned their backs on him and walked away.

He doesn't give a fuck about any elected or appointed official in government.

But people in business, people who he sees as successful at making money, that he cares about.

9. poindexter

I'm way over my skis talking about this, but I don't think any current 'western heritage' guys have any view on indians.

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Aren't Cliven Bundy and his ilk an example of Western heritage? They seem to believe that they still live in the 'Old West".

11. poindexter

Got it.
    I'm standing down.

12. Machine Head

Maybe what Mueller comes up with can be the leverage.

I hope so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.