1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yes, sir, Content Coach!

Moderator1 likes this.
  2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Can't tell you how many times I've driven through Gary.

The sign from the Gary Sanitation District always made me feel welcome.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I did that once and went to the wrong one, another hole in my game though I now have that straight.
    One is 200 Liberty, the other is 230 Vesey (not sure what the third one is down by the PATH, I don't use it often).

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Whenever my friends at Gannett places told me that, I imagined their newsrooms transformed into the living room from the Carousel of Progress.

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Focusing on "Russian collusion" and calling republican voters racists seems to be paying dividends.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Bite your goddamn tongue, asshole!

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Hey, you don't know how much I love that my wife is from Northwest Indiana. I never have to wonder if she'll be fragile or timid. I do worry that she'll kick my ass some days, though. Seriously, I love the people there when we visit. There's beaches. I can hop on the South Shore Line and be in Chicago in an hour. I really like it. I grew up near another rust belt city, Toledo. I root for places like that. I'm hoping when water becomes scarce it will be their time to shine again.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nah, the left won't expand their definition of Nazis to include all conservatives. They would never do that.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Probably one of those Basque fuckers.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For y'all not up on The Economist, they don't deal in hyperbole, hell I thought they had a rule against any use of adjectives whatsoever. To say it's a dry read is an understatement.

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

YF was ready to blame Islam before any facts were in at all about the van crashing into the crowd in Barcelona. Hell, at that point it could have been somebody with a medical condition passing out at the wheel.

That apparently isn't the case. I've seen at least one report that the driver fled the scene on foot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.