1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Ruh roh.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Personally I've always gotten a chuckle out of the Pocahontas thing, for the reasons dq put forth (she faked a narrative to get to Harvard).

It would be like if my last name was Davis and I was white, and I got mad because someone called me Rajai because of my blackness.

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Have you forgotten about Infrastructure Week!?!

Oh ... wait ...

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Ah-nuld trolls Trump for fun ... and then he hammers the Nazis:

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I suppose it's my turn to do the calling out @YankeeFan thing. YF, what is your response to Trump's fake Pershing story?

So Trump's advice to grief stricken Spain is to "study" a blatant lie depicting what would be an outrageous war crime if anyone actually did it? And this nut is the POTUS with authority over the world's largest nuclear arsenal? We are living in bizarro times.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Oh Christ, I like BBQ chicken pizza. Please tell me you don't put ketchup on it.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

If a black person believes something is racist, I'm very strongly inclined to believe him or her. They've had a lot more experience with it than I have. That's not a joke. That's a sad, indisputable fact. And that opposing player felt it was racist. I was a little surprised at how quickly things escalated, but when I thought about it, I could see why he would. I could also see why, after a lifetime of dealing with that shit, he has every right to whatever anger he felt or feels.

Johnny Dangerously likes this.
  9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

If Trump called Bill Clinton Kunta Kinte because his Uncle Andy told him he had black relatives would people be offended?

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Holy fuck the things I would have been suspended for 20 years ago.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He'll be back.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It's because he is a FUCKING NUT JOB.

Webster and Stoney like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.