1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I have zero recollection of anybody calling Arnold a Nazi. I remember people wishing he could run for president but by accident of birth, he can't.

FileNotFound likes this.
  2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

YF wanted the board to take judicial notice that "all" called Arnold a Nazi.

YF is a great sparring partner, but he has the tendency to overplay the old hand at times that I suspect he has been immersed for a few hours in the screech-o-sphere.

Stoney likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Looks like Trump needs more help protecting our culture now.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Arnold's dad was a Nazi, he wouldn't renounce former UN General Secretary Kurt Waldheim, who apparently was a Nazi, and he admired Hitler.

He was widely smeared as a Nazi, or a Nazi sympathizer.

That's unquestionable. Below are some links to mainstream publications, that all came up on the first or second page of google search when you simply search for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Nazi, and set the end date back to not get hits from the last 24 hours.

I'm sorry some of you don't remember this, but it was disgusting, and straight out of the Democratic Party playbook.

Partisan outlets obviously went much further in calling him a Nazi.

And, sorry, the "I didn't personally call him a Nazi" defense is bullshit if you continue to support a party who's first trick in the playbook is to calla guy a Nazi.

Schwarzenegger's Nazi problem.

Arnold admits he once expressed admiration for Hitler

Arnold Schwarzenegger DID express admiration for Adolf Hitler... but just for his powerful oratory skills | Daily Mail Online

Schwarzenegger moves beyond his father's Nazi past

USATODAY.com - Records: Arnold's father was member of Nazi storm troops

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Yeah, but most of them are libtarded art fags and not fine people looking to protect our history and culture via free speech and statue protection services. Won't be missed.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Damn, that's one hell of a hit piece ...

Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder of the Wiesenthal Center, said Schwarzenegger has been a generous donor to the Jewish human rights organization -- "every time he does a movie, he writes a check" -- and has been granted its National Leadership Award for his humanitarian work.

melock likes this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HanSenSE and Riptide like this.
  8. YankeeFan

I don't remember isn't a great defense when we have google.

The Nazi charge against Arnold was widespread.

"Good people" in the Democratic Party did not rush to his defense against this ugly charge.

And, let's not pretend that we don't know how this works. Partisan opposition researchers work with friendly media outlets to get these stories written.

This was a sanctioned hit against Arnold.

And, the fact that no one here remembers it shows how little anyone gives a fuck about such a charge when it's made against a republican in the heat of a political campaign.

Calling republicans Nazis or Nazi sympathizers is so routine, it's forgettable.

9. YankeeFan

I actually have to get the fuck out of here.

I have to go to Munster Indiana of all fucking places. I was going to look up Whitman for lunch, but now my day just got busier.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This is quite a performance today.

11. YankeeFan

No. Nobody tried to portray Arnold as a Nazi.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are responding to an imaginary post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.