1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nah. He marched into an audience he should have been able to figure out would be wildly protective of Obama, because of who and what he was, and would take heavy criticism of Obamacare as a personal attack on them, and decided to tell them right off. Mitt probably should have been smarter than that. Fucko, you'd expect nothing less.

Fucko would probably go in and say, "you know who had amazing health care? Slaves! See, slave owners were just good hard workin businessmen, and they knew it made good business sense to keep their farm animals healthy."

Then as the audience was chewing that one over, he'd go on: "You know, I've always loved negro gospel music. I sing it to my friends all the time. The other day, I was singing an old negro song, and I don't know if anybody knows this, but they sing about "a wretch like me." See, they get it: they're wretched and they know it! Like I always say, what the hell do they have to lose?!!"
    Then he'd wrap it up with, "when you was slaves, you sang like birds!"

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I never claimed to have an open mind.
    Shoo, fly. Shoo.

3. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

What's Mitt's ilk? Could it be a significant part of his political problem?

The people you should be most concerned about are Robert and Rebekah Mercer who are bankrolling the whole operation.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Jesus, look at Fucko's face in this photo. Just look at his fucking face there.

This is the president of our nation.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

He looks like those pee-wee football players told to "look tough" on photo day.

7. Starman

Silver-spoon pampered princess billionaire baby who's had his balls dusted off with cinnamon sugar every morning by bikini babes since he was 3. What the fuck does he have to be pissed off about?

I'm sick and tired of hearing what he and his asshole army of dumbfuck dipshits are pissed off about. Suck it up buttercups.

heyabbott likes this.
  8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Creepy dude who doesn't get it:

9. Starman

SIUBC

[​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

He's a creep and racist. It's also pretty clear he loves being a racist troll and relishes getting to leave his school, too.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Melania looks more Presidential in her official WH photo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.