1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She has her sights on a couch that is both gigantic, and expensive.

Our current couch is falling apart, but it doesn't bother me.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Make sure you can sleep on it.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Tell her to wait a few years and spring for the big money couch after Fiona is out of the "ball of destruction" years.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Literally never happens.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Give it time

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

It will if you keep up your crazy Trump support. ( Maybe not, I just kind of hope it does).

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Making them? No, but this was a true classic of a D.C. late Friday news dump. With a force 4 hurricane about to hit, they slipped Arpaio, Gorka, and the transgender ban out as quietly as they could. It needed to be talked about on the news.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When the kiddo () was a toddler, she had a hellacious case of diarrhea one day when I was home with her. I get her all cleaned up and we go back to playing. After about 30 minutes, I smell it again. Check the diaper, nothing. Then I notice the shit on the back of my wrist.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Why shouldn't trump just pardon kushner ivanka and his entire campaign staff if pardoning Contempt Joe was good

11. Neutral Corner

We've all got those stories, those of us with kids. Feed the baby, put him on my shoulder to burp him and he pukes down my collar. Getting sprayed by boy baby while changing him. Nasty diarrhea stories. Stuff like that is pretty universal.

For me, the smell of puke is nothing compared to a spinach diaper. Feed them a baby Gerber spinach and you get an oily green toxic olfactory bomb.

12. Neutral Corner

Arpaio was a trial balloon to see how much hell would be raised about pardons. Trump probably thinks pardons for Flynn, Kushner, and whoever else are doable now, because the Arpaio thing hasn't resulted in much blowback of substance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.