1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Your daughter is "technically" not a Labrador retriever.

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No. First, it's obviously impeachable. Sooner or later, Republicans in Congress will see the danger to themselves in a chief executive above the law, and that would do it. Second, once Trump is off the scene one way or another, hearings start again. You the pardonee are still vulnerable.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You just know your baby will see the new couch and decide to puke all over it. Wny not save her the trouble and your weekend at the same time and keep your old couch?

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I wonder when that magic moment will arrive. My guess is mushroom clouds will have something to do with it.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Cruz and Cornyn need to make up their minds. Are fedruhl disaster relief funds OK or not? Since they're from Texas, a red state with self-reliant people who don't need the fedruhl guvmint meddling in state matters, you'd think they'd oppose such aid. Since, you know, they had a hissy fit when the Northeast got hit in 2012. Ultimately, humans are involved and they need help when calamity strikes. Congress needs to do whatever is necessary to help here.

7. doctorquant

I wondered how long it was going to take for the dim-witted set to come out of the woodwork vis-a-vis federal disaster relief.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

More fun with El Jefe Cheeto Bandito ...

JC likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Please enlighten me as to why GOP Senators can oppose aid to one region but support if for their own.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The entire Texas GOP house delegation voted against Sandy aid. Let Texas drown

12. doctorquant

This may stun you, but disaster relief packages often contain spending that's (pay attention now) not related to the disaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.