1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote in one email to Cohen. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

"We will get Donald elected": Emails show Trump ally was working with Russia during campaign

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Notice no dispute of the facts.

qtlaw likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ah. Was only looking in the Post article.

So, now we're supposed to believe that the guy who's previously been described as a career criminal and a con man, had Kremlin connections all the way up to Putin, instead of believing he was full of shit.

So, why didn't a Trump Tower Moscow deal get done? Looks like it would have been an easy way to put money in Trump's pocket, if that was the goal.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

An old friend of mine – a proper, 65-year-old woman – is losing it like that.

She called Trump a "fucking fuckwad" on Facebook the other day, and I'd never even seen her curse before.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Olbermann's reaction is the only reasonable one. Calls for moderacy are just cowardly enablers and worthless iconoclasts

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

fake but whatevs

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Not THAT fake.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Fake fake or just technically fake?

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

As my daughter would say, "kinda" fake.

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I don't know what to think other than this is ANOTHER guy around Trump that has Russian connections. There sure seem to be a lot of them. Probably nothing...

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Maybe if the media had paid attention before November it could have prevented Trump from winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.