1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

"First-hand"

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Red Cross is a poorly run organization and has been for years. There are lists all over the Internet of more granular Houston local charities, plus the city has set up a general fund based on the OneBoston Fund started after the Marathon bombing which was very effective and well-managed.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Maine governor continues his feverish attempt to out-fucktard Lord God Emperor Cheeto ...

“A bad guy is a bad guy. I don’t care what color he is. When you go to war, if you know the enemy, the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, you shoot at red,” he said. “You shoot the enemy. You try to identify the enemy. And the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of people coming in are people of color or people of Hispanic origin,” LePage was recorded saying.

Maine Governor: People Of Color Are ‘The Enemy’ - Suggests Shooting Them - IR.net

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

He is an ass, but an old one. I think this may be from last August even though the story is dated 2017. Legit story but I think it is old.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

William Aramony would have approved.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I have found other outlets for my charity in this tragedy. They call every day. Every day. And have for months. Not even blocking the number on the phone appears to work.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just like he had seen the thousands of Mooslims dancing in Jersey City on the day after 9/11.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

These dumbasses don't even know what "firsthand" means. And every day brings a new shit sandwich.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.”

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Troll In Chief.

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Webster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.