1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

You forgot Joey Bishop and Peter Lawford, who were neither crooners nor anything else but who could still hang on.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The media will never recover from the self inflicted damage they are doing to themselves in response to all things Trump.

QYFW likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes, the credibility of the WaPo lies in tatters because they got snippy with the Slovenian Slut.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I do like that Trump doesn't use the modifier failing when talking or Tweeting about the WaPo. Even he gets that it's not with Bezos' resources.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

$1 million in relief ... only good at Trump golf courses ... on days he isn't there ... does not cover rentals

6. YankeeFan

LOL. None of you saw Trump's win coming. Most of you didn't see the demise of newspapers coming.

But you'd totally see the media's reputation slipping away in real time.

I'm glad this is such a blind spot for you. You'll surely be shocked when Trump is reelected in 2020.

Vombatus likes this.
  7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Nooooo its really $1M, $10,000 payable each year for next 100 years.

Spartan Squad and Hermes like this.
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

F that. I'm calling JG Wentworth. It's my money and I want it now!

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Yeah, and you're continuing to support a guy who colluded with the Russians, supports Nazis, mocks the disabled and assaults women. Oh yeah, and lies.

Really, tell me how you justify that support? Are you in favor of supporting Russians in our election? Do you support Nazis in America? Do you mock the disabled? Do you assault women?

10. YankeeFan

You seem like a sweet, if naive guy.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

/
    He could be re-elected. Any incumbent can. But he's still an ignorant racist piece of shit human, and you are doing your own life permanent damage by your childish support. Are you aware that the Post is now profitable? That the Times is also? It would be better if it weren't so, but Trump has convinced many people politics is important and they ought to know something about it.

Neutral Corner, BadgerBeer and qtlaw like this.
  12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Nice deflection, means nothing. Your characterizations/judgments mean nothing to me. You avoided the inquiry.

Seriously, either you don't want to admit what was asked or you don't want to share your justification for your support of Trump.

If having compassion for those disabled, wanting women to not be assaulted, fighting back against Neo Nazis in America and not wanting Russian collusion in our elections is "sweet and naive", fine, I have no problem admitting that's why I voted against Trump and want him out.

What's your justification for your stance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.