1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Iran's nuclear program is in abeyance, a fact certified by an international monitoring body through inspections. That was the object of the deal, I fail to see how accomplishing an objective makes the US look foolish. Iran is still hostile. Then again, we are still hostile to Iran. The difference now is, one main point of contention between the two countries has been taken off the table.
    There is one thing we could give North Korea that wouldn't cost a thing, a formal treaty ending the Korean War instead of the 54-year old armistice. Unclear if they'd want it, but it would be a small move towards more normal relations.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Bone spurs

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

IMG_1742.JPG This is funny. Who knew incest loving Nazis had a sense of humor

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

7. Michael_ Gee

Just certified as in compliance in last two weeks by international monitoring body. LOL is shorthand for "events I don't like I choose not to believe."

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

FIFY. Those two get together, you really can throw out the records.

9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I'm beginning to wonder about the Olympics

10. Michael_ Gee

The Nuclear Winter Games of 2018.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think LOL, in this instance, is shorthand for "Surely you're not that clueless."

YankeeFan and SpeedTchr like this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Iran being cited as in compliance with the agreement is a fact. Anyone who thinks they're cheating has the burden of proof on them. If it becomes US policy never to believe countries we don't like will comply with agreements out of their own self-interest, there will be no agreements except ones that freeze us out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.