1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You'd think people who work in media would understand how targeted advertising works.

All kinds of small business employ it. It's not some dark art, and if you need some help picking your audience, there are agencies that will help you with this, as will Facebook.

如何使用 Facebook 广告目标定位

There's no evidence that any Russians relied on "targeting" assistance from the Trump campaign. No evidence that they asked for it, or received it.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How to differentiate between those boycotting the NFL because of white supremacy and those boycotting it because the owners let the darkies sit for the anthem?

dixiehack likes this.
  3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Funny, I remember when the Trump campaign denied any contact with the Russians at all. I remember when we didn't know that Trump was still negotiating for Trump Moscow while campaigning and saying that he didn't do any business in Russia.

I remember when you were saying this exact same thing about any number of issues before evidence came to light and the Trump camp's story changed. What version of Don Jr's meeting with the Russian lawyer are we on now, six? Seven? He just did it to be certain that she was a suitable candidate, right?

melock, Riptide and RickStain like this.
  5. YankeeFan

Yeah. I'm just shocked to learn that Donald Trump was willing to license his name to someone willing to pay for the name, and also spend all the money to build a building in Moscow, which would cost him nothing, and risked nothing.

He was also willing to do that anywhere in the world.

So am I by the way. If you know anyone interested, please send them my way.

In the mean time, an investigation that has had constant leaks, never leaks any actual evidence of wrongdoing. All these leakers, and they consistently hold back the really damaging stuff.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

LOL. Fake News. The Mueller investigation has not been leaking. Only one that matters.

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Even Saudi Arabia?

8. lakefront

LOL!

9. YankeeFan

No. No. Just sources familiar with the investigation.

10. YankeeFan

11. lakefront

Donald J. Trump
    June 13, 2016 ·
    Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No evidence whatsoever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.