1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

And people having guns make this better, how? Aren't the ones with the guns doing the robbing? Face it, you support the Second Amendment, meaning its bastardized interpretation, because you dream of someday gunning down one of the nonwhites who live in your fear dreams.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Goddmanit, Gee. Enough with this shit. If the moderators don't have the fucking guts to deal with you saying these outrageous things, you need to be called out repeatedly. If you can't respond like a rational human being to a perfectly acceptable post, you need to go away for a while.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

And of course the Caribbean is the perfect match to the US.

Things break down in a natural disaster and there's crime! OMG. But see, you left out, on what scale?

I've got news for you, police don't protect your from crime, and neither do your guns. What is more likely to protect us from crime and lawlessness are mores and social norms.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Uh, the moderators have all the guts they need (I have too much of a gut). You're allowed to post your cute code for liberals being hateful but someone calls you out we're supposed to show guts? I'm more confused than normal.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If you think my "cute code" is in the ballpark of telling someone to die in a fire of saying another poster wants to kill minorities, well, I can't help you. And he didn't call me out -- this time. But sometimes people say things that should be highlighted for all the wrong reasons. Just a public service.

7. Moderator1

You're as free to call him out as he is you - and when did he tell you to die in a fire? The post you quoted didn't say that.

I benefit from knowing you, I know you're not a racist (an asshole sometimes but not a racist). But clearly others from your posts here think you must be. Maybe take that into consideration?

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

@Moderator1 ... this -- "you dream of someday gunning down one of the nonwhites" -- is some pretty disgusting shit.

9. Moderator1

Yeah, I ain't a fan. But it is far from the worst thing that's been said on this thread. We aren't quite as "strict" here given the nature of the topic. If I had my way, I'd blow this thread up. It causes 99.99999 percent of the problems we have here. Because politics tends to bring out the worst in people. I know QYFW, have worked with him and consider him a friend. But he's constantly taking shots at liberals - nothing is more hateful after all - and it wears on people after a while. It's worn on me and I ACTUALLY LIKE THE GUY!!

No real easy answer and I realize that's not a good one. I don't like this thread at all.

10. doctorquant

Also ... the "you're jonesing to blow away a darkie" was directed at @YankeeFan

11. Moderator1

Where was that? Never saw that one - that one would have been gone.

I think we have more than a few racists on here but, yeah, wow.

Thanks for more evidence that we need to shut this shit right down. It goes over the top more often than we can keep up with it (and not because we don't have the "guts" as my favorite, lovable a-hole says)

12. doctorquant

No no ... I was paraphrasing @Michael_ Gee's latest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.