1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Yeah, but fewer babies die there, and more adults can read. That was the question you asked, remember?

I'm really stunned that you would resort to whataboutism. It's so unlike you.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"But fewer infants die there than in the USA."

"YOU SUPPORT COMMUNISM! YOU HATE AMERICA! #MAGA #PEWPEWPEW"

3. typefitter

HE ASKED ABOUT THE EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS. I AM NOT ADVOCATING THAT WE ALL LIVE IN POLICE STATES. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ISSUES. IF HE HAD ASKED ABOUT CUBA'S POLICE AND I HAD DEFENDED THEM, THEN YOUR COMPLAINT WOULD BE JUSTIFIED.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

You can't talk about those systems without taking into account what had to happen in order for them to exist.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. typefitter

I mean, honestly: The infant mortality rate is higher in the U.S. than in Cuba. Justify that. Say it's a good thing. Go ahead.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I’m sure the source for these statistics in a reputable, and unbiased source. LOL.

It’s unbelievable. A regime that murdered political opponents is being praised.

But, hey, the Times recently published articles about Lenin and his environmental policies and Mao, and his positive impact on Chinese women.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Are you saying YF is intentionally parroting right-wing idiocy so people will overcorrect just so he can then mock them?

There's a word for that ... something from fairy tales ... an online elf? Dragon? Hmm. I think of it later.

8. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

Oh, this is almost as good as the 'only one party fought dirty... until 2016' claim.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Weather is really nice in Cuba.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What were the positive aspects of Hiler’s Nazi regime. There must have been some, right?

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I just got a robocall from Sarah Palin urging me to vote for Roy Moore.

To think that people thought that "Idiocracy" was just a movie...

12. typefitter

BAIT AND SWITCH AND BAIT AND SWITCH AND BAIT AND SWITCH AND BAIT AND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.