1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So about this tax reform bill ...

3. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Even better, question the credibility of the facts. “Statistics” coming from the government of Cuba are questionable. Who’s to say that “statistics” coming from a U.S. government entity are credible? As soon as we can put all the facts into question and make sure people believe nothing, then the fascists can take over.

Of course, we don’t know if @typefitter quoted the government of Cuba. Maybe those stats came from the World Health Organization. But why should we believe them either? There are non-Americans in the WHO.

Can’t believe anything. Trump alone can fix it. Just believe us and stop looking for facts. These are true limited-government conservatives, right here. Sigh.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What's taking him so long? The need to tweet through next weekend's games?

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Trump to Puerto Rico -- c u next Tuesday.

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Why does he need to go at all? It’s bad there. He should know that already. Stay out of the way and send money, and maybe some people who actually can help. Sending Trump there to gawk and say everything is “Beautiful!” isn’t going to help anybody.

lakefront likes this.
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is correct, and I think YF knows it. He just thinks he can win by attaching everything Kaepernick has ever said to "the left." It's the same bullshit he dumps on this thread all the time, just with slightly different packaging.

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

This is mesmerizing.

FileNotFound likes this.
  11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Hey, you can't laugh this off, you know.
    That's another dodge to a legitimate counterpoint.

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Hopefully not. Penalize the offenders.

I don't care about the quibbling. It doesn't bother me at all and it's entertaining sometimes (and I quibble on occasion, too). But I don't want that to lead to the closure of this thread.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Deskgrunt50 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.