1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

GOP Senators are sounding like NCAA basketball coaches these days. "I had no idea."
    1) They claim they don't know who Roy Moore is. The most outrageous public figure not in DC, a cretin known for saying homosexuality should be criminalized, among other things, is going to be well known to a party that sold its soul to an alien's brand of Christianity decades ago.
    2) Now the great Christian conservative says he had no idea that a group of Confederate lovers held a "Secession Day" party at his foundation's building. Confederates Held ‘Secession Day’ at Roy Moore’s Foundation

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If the Dems make this a referendum on how backward Moore is - Moore will win. It isn't like people who voted for him yesterday, or didn't vote for him yesterday but will support him in December don't already know that. People voted for Moore to upset the DC Establishment.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think I might put it this way (and I've no great expertise on Alabama politics) ... among the strategies the Dems could use to make sure Moore wins, pursuing a referendum on his backwardness ranks among the very best.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Alabama is the new West Virginia.

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

This is where we are. A candidate is making this promise.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If there's a winning strategy for the Democrats in Alabama, I'm sure they'd be happy to hear it. Since there probably isn't, I'm content to let them point out what a shitstain Moore is.

Big Circus, lakefront and heyabbott like this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

to those backward crackers a shitstain is something to be proud of, it means they are rich enough to have underware

Moore is nothing less than a Christian Ayatolah and wants nothing less than imposing Christian Law, as he see’s it in the same way that sharia law is the basis of ISIS

lakefront likes this.
  8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Is he related to the Stain family?

cjericho likes this.
  10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

That's it.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Great reviews. Fox AND Friends love it.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I laughed, I cried, I kissed the alternative minimum tax good bye! - Rex Reed

Michael_ Gee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.