1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's a fake Russian tweet.

One thing I've noticed in the last few years. The marketplace of ideas has become a gladiator pit and there are no rules.

poindexter likes this.
  2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Holy shit, these are the biggest bunch of fucknuts who have ever lived.

Did you see how CNN found out about this??!? Remember the British e-mail prankster who was pretending to be Kushner and e-mailing with Abbe Lowell, Kushner's attorney? When Lowell got the letter from the Senate Intel Committee, he turned around and forwarded it to the FAKE Jared Kusher account -- the e-mail prankster. That guy, then turned around and gave it to CNN.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Good thing the GOP never made a big deal about private email accounts. They'd look really bad right now if that had been the case.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

LOCK THAT CUCK UP

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That's the most delicious part of this whole thing.

LongTimeListener and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If I didn't know better, since he's responsible for Middle East peace, etc., I'd swear Kushner was a dope. Although in this case, since it's the lawyer's fault and Abbe Lowell is no dope, I think it was a warning to his client he'd better stop lying to his attorney.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's been on the grift since he was in the Georgia legislature. I suspect we'll be getting his resignation before too long. Trump doesn't care for him and needs more scapegoats for the health care failure.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

People are incensed that some football players disrespected the American flag by kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem. It seems that many of these same people think that Statues of Americans who burned American Flags and killed 300,000 men who were defending those flags need to remain standing. Did I miss something?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Inky_Wretch and tapintoamerica like this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

It's incredible. I could never have imagined a group this clumsy and careless in a position of power. And yet here we are. Amazing.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The same people who view kneeling during the national anthem as an act of treason are, in many cases, only too happy to pay homage to a flag of treason that celebrates people who took up arms against the United States of America. And these same modern-day pearl-clutchers claim exclusive hold on all patriotism in the modern US.
    Sorry, folks. You can't have it both ways if you believe flags are so bloody important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.