1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Olbermann is disrespecting the flag. Why does he hate America?

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Let's Be Careful Out There ...

The Department of Justice has obtained search warrants that could disclose information about thousands of people who liked a resistance Facebook page. ...

“Opening up the entire contents of a personal Facebook page for review by the government is a gross invasion of privacy,” said Scott Michelman, senior staff attorney with ACLU-D.C.

The Department of Justice previously tried to order a web-host provider to turn over the IP addresses of 1.3million people who visited the DisruptJ20.org website.

DOJ demands Facebook info on users who liked Trump protest page

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Then don’t be a dick.

You’re constantly referring to “rate my professor” isn’t cute.

You crave your own anonymity, but constantly taunt him with the knowledge that you both know who he is, and have cyber stalked him.

Grow the fuck up.

And, if you want to compare resumes with anyone, then put yours on the table. We promise we’ll try not to laugh.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  4. Riptide

You mad, bro?

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Meh ... let it be. I brought it up this time. I'm having fun with it.

6. Riptide

Fair enough.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I found myself #madonline at @Riptide the other day. No one here takes as many digs at people's off-the-board existences as he does, and I don't like that.

But then I realized that he's probably just trying to make himself feel better about the way some things have gone for him.

We're all on this rock together, hurtling through a vacuum, so turn-over-a-new-leaf Dick sincerely just hopes he fills that hole.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I disagree w YF on so much stuff. But he is right here. Little jabs like the rate my professor stuff is complete bullshit.

Anyways, this place at times becomes a board for old professor/research war stories and glory days stories...its like Al Bundy reliving his football days at old Polk High.

So cut it out!

9. Riptide

Hey, nice try, but don't pin this on me. And you're trolling again. Let it go.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

And you do that with a passive aggressive shot at him? Interesting.

Riptide likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Take it however you want to. People aren’t mean-spirited like that unless they are unhappy about themselves in some way. I genuinely hope he finds happiness. Riptide even makes me laugh sometimes with some of his one-liners and such on the politics thread.

Songbird likes this.
  12. Riptide

LOL. ... YOU said that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.