1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

LOL, what is the point of the bullhorn? A real leader would have a 3 wood in her hand. Dummy.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Loved this guy in Diffrent Strokes

Baron Scicluna and Smallpotatoes like this.
  3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

If Mueller does finish him off, Mueller will need Secret Service more than any president in memory. The Trump sycophants are that wild-eyed.

lakefront likes this.
  4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

LOL, you're cute! I did not argue that they “should be doing more” don't quote me on that.
    No I have not read everything on the situation, though I did have an idea for a specific recommendation. I did not know that was a requirement of posting in the thread as you implied. Your quote "you should probably be following the story, know what’s already been done, know what the issues are, and have specific recommendations". You should require that much from yourself, even once in a while.
    You are the only one doing the bashing.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

YF's finger getting a lot of work.

[​IMG]

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Probably correct. Though I would guess many of the biggest tough guy Trump supporters are actually basement keyboard warrior cowards.

And Mueller would be an American hero if he's able to rid of this embarrassing mistake of a "president."

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Was there ever really a time when after a natural disaster that the locals turned down help from outsiders?
    Somehow I doubt it.
    Also, is the idea that we may be forced to go back to self-reliance? Why would that ever be the case?

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I wonder where this asshole lives. Obviously there are no hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, brushfires, blizzards or whatever other sort of natural disaster is of such a scale that people can't handle it on their own. "Get out there and bootstrap your house back together, you shouldn't have bought one in a state that gets tornados!"

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.