1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

A, 2, C?

You are going to guess he was confused because that's how you want it to be.

Your point was to distract from the real discussion, which is your approach when you know you can't win the real discussion.

I don't think anybody called you an idiot. Many of us said you are full of shit.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's missing along with their integrity.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Nobody except Trump is disputing the "moron" story.

Because everyone knows Trump is a fucking moron. (Moran?)

Meanwhile, the Republican head of the Senate Intelligence Committe says Trump/Russia collision is still an open question. And the dossier has been found to have credibility to June 2016.

Is that's the case, Mueller likely has a helluva lot more damning information.

So, yeah, not a hoax. And not Fake News.

I can't wait for the Fake News phrase to die a grisly death. Heartened by the recent poll (yeah, I know, poll) that trust in the media is rising and trust in Trump is erroding.

There may be hope yet.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

GODDAM, IT'S ANOTHER ROLLING PHOTO OP!

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Of course Trump loves that Lee Greenwood schlock.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

He was comforting people attending a country music festival - if they were comforted, I think that's the point. The Greenwood song is a curious touch though - in the original video when the song debuted it was framed around a family - I'm not kidding - that was having their farm foreclosed on.

9. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Maybe the police won't let them, but you'd think Mandalay Bay would be in a hell of a hurry to replace those windows.

Awesome photo, though. Took some planning.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Be Careful.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Can anyone imagine staying in that hotel again? Surely it won’t exist on that spot within a few years.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

They've been pouring into Bally's (site of the 1980 fire that killed 85) for decades ...

franticscribe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.