1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

People can be forced into taking a test, choosing a college, getting married or getting a job. I guess you want to outlaw those things, too?

Now, perhaps you can stop avoiding poin's question about Murphy's actions with a ridiculous argument.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is an impressive bit of bullshit, for YF to find a way to turn a congressman's hypocrisy into a defense of Trump. The problem being that Trump does like and make false claims about his own benevolence all the time.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The SunRay Motel in Miami is now a CVS. No more chainsaws

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I don't think we'd know because they don't have unique names. There's a Back Bay Marriott (or something similar) , but every Motel 6 is just a Motel 6.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

@OOP. You realize @YankeeFan has blocked you and is not reading your responses to him?

Dick Whitman and YankeeFan like this.
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

"I'm not surprised that he would run and hide after spewing his bullshit - once again. I will continue to point out his bullshit, for the benefit of everyone else here. Such bullshit needs to be called out regularly. It is good, however, to hear that he admits that he has no response, which is why he has chosen to run away and hide. I would, too."

YankeeFan likes this.
  7. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Yes, people stay at those shitholes

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

9. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Hey, MY buddies and I got a good deal at the Ambassador Hotel in Milwaukee for a Brewers game. I had no idea about the Dahmer connection. Nice place, though.

Timothy McVeigh stayed at a little hotel on I-70 in Junction City, KS. I remember interest surging in that place after the OKC bombing. I think the owner totally renovated the room, and eventually the hotel to try to dissuade "tourists." It was a dump anyway, so I'm not sure if it still exists these days.

As for Mandalay, I've stayed there and Luxor on my two Vegas trips. I'd go back to Mandalay before Luxor. Cool place. I think the fact that the deaths took place somewhere else may take a little of the creepiness out of it for me.

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

"I like escalators, because an escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You would never see an 'escalator temporarily out of order' sign, just 'Escalator temporarily stairs... sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there.' - Mitch Hedberg

11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I have stayed at dozens and have never had a bad experience. Can't say that for the fancy-pants places.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So much for the ACLU...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.