1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

There's one in Tahoe, though. Only 15 minutes away.

[​IMG]

Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Same reason that the Amityville Horror house address changed. 112 to 108 Ocean Ave.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I've addressed his cowardly approach in this area before. I believe I addressed it in a response to you. I'm going to respond to things I see on the board. If he lacks the courage to even read them, much less respond, that's his failure.

People make these claims about ducking their heads in the sand all the time. More often than not, they are either lying or they eventually start looking again. It doesn't matter to me. His bullshit still stinks, whether he reads what I have to say about it or not.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that mean the problem lies not with abortion, but with the guy being an asshole?

6. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I appreciate that the golden escalator thing resonated with you, but holy shit, did you hit oil while you were digging deep for this one?

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

At last year's Providence Newspaper Guild Follies, after a series of meth busts at a Motel 6 near the airport, we did a parody ad replacing Tom Bodett with Walter White (in lab coat, skivvies and gas mask), complete with fiddle in the background.
    "For Motel 6, I'm Walter White. And we'll leave the Bunsen burner on for you."

cranberry likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Just happened to run across it today.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

RickStain and Inky_Wretch like this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Go read the story, which has plenty of receipts. That's exactly what made him effective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.