1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I have a mother, three sisters, a daughter and a girlfriend, so I definitely have. My gf works for a hedge fund and I want to donkey punch half of the guys she has to work with. But she is tough and stands up for herself. I am not belittling the existence of this dynamic, I was merely saying a reporter should have a stiffer spine if she wants to actually call herself that. I'm sorry, can women never be called our for being wimps? That's not equality in my book

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

oof.

Old Tony thinks this is dumb.

3. YankeeFan

Bunch of wimps, amirite?

4. YankeeFan

The boyfriend:

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Man, you got some balls saying such stuff being the apologist for the misogynist. I am done with you. You never add anything. Ignore

6. I don't think so.
    Like I said there accusations made by a few comediennes hasn't hained any traction.
    Has CK ever had to deny, refute or defend himself? Has it cost him any PR or gigs?
    His show and bookings haven't suffered a bit.

Maybe it's false. I don't think so, but I'd say it's practically ignored.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

The Louis thing has been weird. Even the woman who hosts the podcast that sort of "broke" the allegation came out after and said she has absolutely no idea if it's true and that nothing like that has ever happened to her.

It would be a hell of a strange thing to make up.

8. YankeeFan

Weinstein’s behavior want too much for Bloom.

Bloom’s strategy was too much for the Weinstein board.

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

IMG_1985.jpg Guys, not sure if anyone has taken this position yet, but I think Harvey might be a bad person.

Also, on WHAT planet do we need THREE books by Mika Brzezinski on any subject? This is not Robert Caro.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

They don't give her a three book deal because she has three books of things the world needs to hear. They give her a deal because she'll be able to sell them on her show and on every other show on MSNBC. See O'Reilly, Bill.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

12. YankeeFan

He's running unopposed in the upcoming election:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.