1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2017 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rainman, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

His fellow 3MB partner has turned conventional wisdom upside down when it comes to this.

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Hell, all three members of 3MB have since been champions for significant amounts of time.

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

All depends on how they use him. Just like Shinsuke, KO, Finn, Roode. They'll get a push eventually, but we'll see how long it carries over.

KO has done an incredible job of proving he's one of the best ever to put on the tights. The man carries promos and his work ethic is spectacular. He's not afraid to take a beating/bumps and when he gives them out, they're with a viciousness that's not been seen for a while.

4. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

So this Hell in a Cell match.......seems laid out just to entertain the crap out of us! Love that. Its reminding everyone that Xavier Woods can work....this spot where big E cleaned out after the handcuff spot made him look "Roman" strong as if he could spin off to single soon....but that wasnt the end....which makes Usos look like a million bucks.

Literally all 5 guys come out of this feud looking way better than when it started. Bravo men.,

Tommy_Dreamer likes this.
  5. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

This triple threat match has been more than awesome. Three guys are bringing it. First time I have enjoyed Corbin.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Every time they introduce Samir and Sunil Singh, I expect them to eventually bring out the third one Shlamozzle.

7. Rainman

Jinder better not win this match. It's time for a new champion.

8. Rainman

Stupid relations between the WWE and India.

So fucking stupid he won again.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  9. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Jinder wins clean which is disgusting for Shins career. But Dillinger eating the pin to get the US title off AJ hopefully means hes putting this Jinder run out of its misery ASAP.

Why is this show, basically a 2 match show, running 3 1/2 freaking hours?!? All the good will I felt after the New Day Usos is evaporating.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Jinder is going to end up being this decade's JBL -- a guy who is inexplicably champion for the better part of a year, makes his career off of it, never wins the title again, and then 10 years later you wonder how in the hell that actually happened.
    He is growing on me a bit, though. I'm glad they gave him a relatively clean PPV win if they're going to keep the belt on him. With Styles dropping the U.S. title I wonder if they'll pivot to a Jinder-Styles feud next?

11. Rainman

You didn't enjoy the triple threat?

Speaking of The Uso's... Hall of famers?

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I do agree that it makes you wonder what the deal with Nakamura is. He should have won the title at Summerslam. Unless they go one more round with him and Jinder and he takes it at Survivor Series?

Draft saved Draft deleted