1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Skid marks are disrespectful to the flag.

2. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

So is precum

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You guys can keep back slapping each other for this particular “gotcha” while Rome burns.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I think everyone is aware of the situation. This is mostly noise. All that really matters is Mueller and what that turns up.

And the fact this person is mentally unstable and unfit for office. Everyone is quite aware Rome is burning.

franticscribe likes this.
  5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I really hope we all survive this, because the books that come out after the fact are going to be insane and I want to read them.

I genuinely believe Kelly and Mattis and McMaster have some sort of pact to protect the country from WWIII, probably secretly signed off on by McConnell and Ryan and Schumer and Pelosi. Maybe even Pence, although he is more mushroom than man.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Ditka going the way of Jimmy the Greek:

7. Dick Whitman

He’s a fool.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

"... that I know of ... "

It works so much better for the President than Ditka.

9. Dick Whitman

My wife is fairly convincing arguing that Pence is a worse human than Trump. The gist is that Pence is smart and thus a pure manipulator.

BadgerBeer, FileNotFound and melock like this.
  10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That argument only works if you assume he's pulling strings rather than riding coattails.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Pence is worse because he believes he’s religious. Pence is a moron, too. Dim, slow and thoughtless

lakefront likes this.
  12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

FWIW, SJ.com's resident fiscal hawk and close monitor of whataboutism, Yankee Fan, asked previously why it was such a big deal that Team MAGA was spending lots of money on non-commercial flights since Obama clearly did the same thing, but no one raised a peep!

Today we learn from The Daily Caller (!) of all places, that during the entire Obama administration, the whole crew spent $971,643 in 8 years.

Tom Price - $400,000 in 6 months.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.