1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

This issue can transcend liberal/conservative.

But Weinstein is fired and Trump is president.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

For everyone who voted for Trump I say tell your mother/wife/sister/aunt/grandmother/niece that you supported someone who said its okay to say "I grabbed them in the p*ssy".

melock and franticscribe like this.
  3. RickStain

My aunt was cheering in the other room when he won. Those were all before he became born-again, you see.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

"They don't even say no!"

5. RickStain

Cue some of our male posters to ignore decades of women describing the emotional trauma and freeze-ups that come with these sorts of assaults to explain that "they let you" means it isn't assault.

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are responding to an imaginary post.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

C'mom man.

She waited until the damn had broken, and floated away, before she put out a statement.

While Harvey was still trying to save himself, enter therapy for dinosaurs, and have Lisa Bloom slut shame every one of his victims, she was silent.

And, do you think maybe she got one of the emails Harvey sent out begging for testimonials to share with his board?

But, now, she can stand with harvey and Donna Karan, or she can stand with Gwyneth, Angelina, and the rest of Hollywood. Oh. Tough fucking choice.

If it was just Ashley Judd, Rose McGowan, and the Italian chick that @The Big Ragu thinks is just a gold digging slut, she'd still be on Harvey's side.

9. RickStain

No, I'm not.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, you definitely are.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

It's always her emails with you.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. RickStain

You repeatedly insisted that his statement did not amount to "bragging about sexual assault."

He was clearly bragging, so the only possibility is that you do not believe such behavior is assault. He can't brag about a behavior, have it be assault, and not be bragging about sexual assault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.