1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I have no idea.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

If something has never been implemented*, can there be 30 years worth of proof that it doesn't work?

*Not that it should be ...

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Start the guessing game!

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.
    “It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'”

Pharmacy hand-delivers drugs to Congress, a perk for the powerful

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The current owner of the pharmacy is the on the record source for this story?

That's crazy.

I'm guessing he's going to lose that contract. And, I'm not sure I'd want to fill my own prescriptions with a pharmacist with loose lips.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Yes, the problem is the pharmacist who talks. Not the lawmakers whacked out on prescriptions. You nailed it.

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Carter Page: I'll plead Fifth to Senate Russia probe - CNNPolitics

Page has been demanding the government release information about his communications that were picked up during surveillance operations. The FBI obtained a warrant to monitor Page on suspicions he knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow, according to an April report from The Washington Post.
    Page contends that he does not want to be caught in a "perjury trap" since the government has more detailed records about his communications.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

IOKIYAR is the current law of the land

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I mean, it's a problem if a pharmacist talks.

12. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to agree with YF that was my first thought as well. Your point is valid and it is scary but I can't believe the pharmacist went on the record for this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.