1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I've never voted democrat in my life and I have always been horribly embarrassed by our political system. Does not change the fact that I think every Trump voter is a complete idiot. Dummy. Imbecile. I think you're a dummy, Doc. It won't change if he wins again in 2020.

BadgerBeer, JC and Stoney like this.
  2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I doubt that.

It's called Obamacare. It's going to cost a lot more. Ergo, thanks Obama!

Way too many people won't understand why it costs more.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I hope you’ll forgive us if we regard the “Poindexter Intelligence Assessment”as being of dubious precision ...

4. poindexter

To each his own, dum-dum.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No, that's not how it works. From the moment Trump took this action, it becomes Trumpcare. Hardcore Republicans will blame Obama for everything including rainy weather, but the majority of people will blame Trump for anything that goes wrong because he's in charge. All Presidents blame stuff on their predecessors, but Trump has already acted, presumably to fix things. If things get worse, he'll take the fall. Kaiser Foundation released a poll this morning showing 60 percent of respondents did not want Trump to touch Obamacare unilaterally. That's what he did.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He voted for Herself.

7. LongTimeListener

I hope you're right, Gee, but Fox News and coordinated websites will be spinning hard that this is Obama's doing.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Unilateralism giveth and unilateralism taketh away ...

9. LongTimeListener

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Exactly. The Dems took the heat for Obamacare. Now that IT'S the status quo, Trump will take the heat for discontent with any changes. The most surefire way to be a success with the American electorate is to run promising change and when elected to do nothing.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump doesn’t take heat. Republicans conservatives and Trump can’t be shamed or be held to any standard. Trump checks every box for disqualification. Adultery. Sex Assault, admittedly. Change of and inconsistent positions without rationale. Blatant hypocrisy. No acceptance of responsibility while taking credit for everything from the DDay invasion to the sunrise every morning.

Poor results will always be someone else’s fault.

12. poindexter

And 63 million dum-dums eat it up.

BadgerBeer and heyabbott like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.