1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Hillary and Bill Clinton needs to retire to Switzerland and be rich recluses. Never to be seen again by Americans.

They remind trumpdouches why they voted for him. Aside from Russian hacking Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania voting systems, she is the reason he won. Whether deserved or not, 20 years of Foxnews propaganda worked.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Try to imagine the collective shitfit Right Wing Pravda media would throw if this happened from 2008 to 2016.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

How many dignified transfers did Obama attend?

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, whether you buy or you don’t ... you’re wrong.

6. Double Down

Many, it seems. In a quick Google search, I found at least four.

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 9.39.10 PM.png

Attached Files:

7. YankeeFan

Between Iraq and Afghanistan, we averaged nearly one service member death per day during the 8 years of the Obama presidency.

Is Jim Sciutto going to document where the President was when the remains of each service member was returned?

The only time the media threw a collective shitfit was when Obama played golf the same day he announced the death by beheading of a member of the media.

Golfing when a dignified transfer occurred? Wasn’t even on their radar.

8. YankeeFan

Multiple! As many as four!!

Do you have any idea how many died under his command?

You want to bet he didn’t play golf on the same day a dignified transfer ceremony was held?

9. Double Down

Oh for fuck's sake. The criticism of Obama's golf game has been revealed as one of the most nakedly racist right wing talking points of his presidency. What a surprise that golf remains our whitest sport of all when the minute a black guy did it as his way to escape the bubble, it was an enormous sin, but when Trump does it, nary a peep from the same people. I don't care if Trump golfs. I just can't stand the hypocrisy, which is your main beat, so maybe if you cared about such things, you'd concede this one. Do you think for a second that Hannity wouldn't have done half an hour on this if the situation was reversed? Poor Trump, he has to deal with the indignity of a tweet by Jim Sciutto!

We Went Looking For Republican Tweets About Obama Playing Golf And Dear God

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

B05349DF-E0AE-4CAD-A216-0240FC5E9010.jpeg

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep. In fact, he is facilitating the death of Puerto Ricans every day. He bristles at the notion that they deserve assistance. He has no problem seeing the death toll mount.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

See that's the thing - I tend to not make lot of bold pronouncements, and just throw things out there. But I freely admit when I am surprised by a turn of events. Typically, politicians want to be greedy and get as much done as they can for as long as they can, and be as effective as they can be.
    Trump never seemed like much of a bible-thumper or someone who enjoyed HuntingtonWV, YoungstownOH or MiddletonPA before now. I guess he was hiding it from us because it didn't jibe with his upscale image.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.