1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Quoted for the hysterical irony in YF talking about anybody else's hypocrisy.

lakefront likes this.
  2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"And it's gonna be a WHITE Christmas, folks! So beautiful ... "

3. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Serious question: What specific elements about Trump's performance so far, and that of his administration, has made you happy with your Trump vote? Or, at least, not "unhappy."

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"I don't like this. That is not this. Therefore I choose that" is a pretty good example of the type of reasoning dumb people use.

5. outofplace

Did you actually pay attention to the demographics of the vote last November? Or are you going to whine about this from a place of ignorance?

(Nah. You're just going to toss this out there and run.)

6. outofplace

Well, you don't know anyone who voted for Trump who is willing to admit they don't like the result, so that's enough, right?

I stand by my point. Colossal load of bullshit. I do know Trump voters who are regret their mistake. More importantly, you're missing the large percentage who double down rather than admit their error.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This is a question to which I would like multiple answers from multiple people.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Most of whom will pretend they didn't see it and not answer.

lakefront likes this.
  9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

What would it take for you to admit that your Trump vote was a monumental mistake? Millions of South Koreans dying? Many, many more US citizens in Puerto Rico dying? WW3? Would any of those potential events be the tipping point or would somebody you know and love have to have their life turned upside down? I am certainly not predicting WW3 as I assume the adults in the room will prevail but I'm interested in what a seemingly selfish Trump voter thinks.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.