1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

This is about Trump telling another bald-faced lie and try as you might to deflect, it remains about Trump telling another bald-faced lie.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

He plays it a HOF level though

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

More dummy talk. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you talk like this to your real-life idiot Trump friends. Those conversations must be scintillating.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm drawing too many circles, but is the Trump who has wrapped himself around the flag and the troops in this pissing contest with the NFL the same one who won't say if he called the survivors of those who died in Niger, on the heels of the spat with the Gold Star family after the Democratic convention?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Think about your life here, Yankee Fan. You are spending the evening defending a shameless, bald faced lie that Trump told about fallen soldiers. I mean step back and look at yourself. How pathetic is your life, defending that idiotic statement he made?

What is wrong with you?

heyabbott, Riptide and lakefront like this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Bully for him for meeting with them. The problem was that body bags were coming home to begin with.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Congrats, Trumpists. These are your people. Hope you're proud.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

McCain lays it out.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpists love to claim NFL ratings are tanking because of those SOB uppity black players. The real problem just might be that Monday Night Football, once a marquee program, features teams from Nashville and Indianapolis.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Every network show except The Bachelor lost viewers (according to Nielsen) from 2015-16 to 16-17. I guess The Bachelor respects the anthem or something.

cyclingwriter2 and poindexter like this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.