1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

See, world, we shouldn't have tuned her out. At least not about everything.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, but did she rub, tug, suck and fuck him?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The Post is up with a story of their own:

[​IMG]

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

But....but YF thought he had a gotcha against somebody who criticizes Trump!

Actually, I'm sure he can find something else awful and/or tasteless that MacFarlane has done, but it is always funny to see how quickly YF abandons his standards when he he has the opportunity to attack an opponent of President Trump.

WCIBN likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

What I found amusing was all the "When will Hillary speak up and repudiate her good friend and donor, Harvey Weinstein?" coming from all of the "She's a fucking has-been/never-was, I wish she'd just STFU and go away" people.

6. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Woody Allen weighs in, blame on both sides?

The whole Harvey Weinstein thing is very sad for everybody involved,” Mr. Allen said. “Tragic for the poor women that were involved, sad for Harvey that his life is so messed up.”

However, Mr. Allen also cautioned about rushing to judgment. “You also don’t want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself. That’s not right either.”

Woody Allen Warns of ‘Witch Hunt’ After Weinstein Allegations

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I understand that Woody's going to have a very different perspective on this, given the circumstances of his life... but he'd really be much better off shutting the hell up on this one. (And I say that as someone who thinks the molestation accusations against him are kind of ridiculous.)

heyabbott likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

Carr really did whiff, didn’t he?

He knew Harvey was an asshole, but people said this to him, and he didn’t push to learn the whole story?

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I had no idea he was the Harvey of Harvey and Corky productions from WNY in the 1970s. I forgot he went to UB.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Harvey (and a LOT of other big name Hollywood elites) helped fund Bill Clinton's defense during the Monica Lewinsky investigation and Paula Jones lawsuit.

REVEALED: Harvey Weinstein Helped Pay for Bill Clinton’s Legal Fees During Monica Lewinsky Scandal

“Hollywood was quick to come to the president’s aid. Among the 62 donors giving the maximum $10,000 were performers and directors such as Tom Hanks, Barbra Streisand, Michael Douglas, Ron Howard, Norman Lear, Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw-Spielberg as well as studio executives Jeffrey Katzenberg, David Geffen,Harvey Weinstein and Bud Yorkin.”

Somehow, $2.2 Mil was raised. That's a lot of donors if they all came in $10K increments. I imagine they were all pissed on 8 NOV.

Anyway... here's the point of this post below.

--------

This leads to the following joke:

Hillary was asked if Weinstein’s behavior compared to her husband’s.

She replied, “Close but no cigar.”

11. YankeeFan

So, who abused Corey Feldman and Corey Haim?

It's clearly an open secret in Hollywood.

Investigators have known who abused Feldman for over 20 years:

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Six Degrees of Bill Clinton is way more fun than Six Degrees of George Soros.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.